An interesting Gartner poll of more than 2,500 executive leaders found that 45% of executives believe ChatGPT has increased AI investment. The survey also raised a few interesting insights.
- 70% of organisations are currently experimenting with Generative AI, while 19% are in pilot or production mode.
- 68% of executives believe that the benefits of generative AI outweigh the risks
- 38% said that their primary focus for GenAI is on customer experience/retention
- 26% said their focus was on revenue growth
- 17% said their focus was on cost optimisation
- 7% said it was for business continuity
There is no question Generative AI has created a tidal wave of interest in AI. Rightly so, there is considerable potential to use GenAI within all aspects of an enterprise. Focussing on core objectives helps clarify direction and approach.
Feel free to contact me today for help with this area
I invest many hours researching the latest AI, technology, and business trends for all my clients. The knowledge is refined, distilled, and combined with many other forms of analysis and expertise to give the best advice possible.
I can get the best out of AI by:
- Spotting the latest AI opportunities for your company
- Pinpointing the best AI experts for your project or company
- Giving the best advice on AI strategy and approach
- Helping extract the most value out of AI
- …and lots more, please feel free to contact me today
Reference read more
Thank you to these excellent references for inspiring our thinking:
 Gartner Poll Finds 45% of Executives Say ChatGPT Has Prompted an Increase in AI Investment