Artificial Intelligence is revolutionising manufacturing in many ways. It is an essential part of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) and is transforming the manufacturing industry because of many benefits:
- Improve end-to-end visibility in the whole process
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Improve product quality and reduce errors
- Reduce costs and drive growth
- Spot issues, challenges and disruptions before and after production
- Reduce labour costs with the power of automation
- Strengthen and optimise the whole supply chain
- Develop or iterate products or processes
- Reduce waste and improve sustainability
I can help you get the most out of AI to increase revenue and reduce costs.
Please take a look below at some of the many applications for AI in manufacturing and how I can help your enterprise.
- AI automation
- AI procurement
- AI quality assurance.
- AI defect Inspection.
- AI product assembly.
- AI reading text and barcodes.
- AI Inventory management
- AI predictive maintenance
- AI supply chain management
- AI product design
- AI robots
- AI logistics
- AI predictive analytics
- AI decision support systems
- Lots more
There are several AI technologies used in all areas of manufacturing, including:
- Machine Learning – ML algorithms to analyse data.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) – Interpret written or spoken instruction for automation of human interaction as well as quality control and inspection automation.
- Computer vision – Used to analyse images or video from cameras for monitoring production and quality control.
- Digital twins – Using AI to create virtual digital models of production systems, processes or products which can be used for a variety of purposes.
Get AI contacts, strategy or advice? Feel free to get in touch
I look forward to helping you get the best out of AI
Contact me today
As you can see, there are many applications for AI. These are only a few of them. If you want advice on exploring any of these areas or need AI skills to transform your enterprise, please get in touch with me.