Thursday, 11 August, 2022
Cloud computing is growing at a rapid rate. The latest stats by Canalys, highlight cloud services spending increased by 33% to $62.3 billion. The top 3 players in Q2 2022 have all seen a considerable increase.
- AWS – 31% market share – 33% annual increase
- Microsoft Azure – 24% market share – 40% increase
- Google cloud – 8% market share – $45% increase
Thoughts and insights
There has been a huge interest in digital migration in a post-pandemic world. All major cloud suppliers are investing heavily in infrastructure to encourage the move to the cloud. Lower costs and ease of transformation have made this much easier. Companies see huge benefits in digitising all operations as part of their digital transformation strategy. Some benefits include the following:
- Faster and integrated data management
- Data-driven insights – AI, analytics
- Seamless user experience with better customer satisfaction
- Increased collaboration and agility in the workplace
- Reduction of human data processing and errors
- Lots more…
Despite inflation and the economic slowdown, we will probably see a continual increase in cloud adoption and investment in new technology. Mckinsey recently wrote about the $1 trillion value that can be unlocked with cloud migration. This can be easily achieved across all industry verticals. Exciting times are ahead.
I invest many hours researching the latest AI, technology, and business trends for all my clients. The knowledge is refined, distilled, and combined with many other forms of analysis and expertise to give the best advice possible.
I can get the best out of AI by:
- Spotting the latest AI opportunities for your company
- Pinpointing the best AI experts for your project or company
- Giving the best advice on AI strategy and approach
- Helping extract the most value out of AI
- …and lots more, please feel free to contact me today