Rasberry PI have released a12.3 MP camera with C and CF lens mounts. This allow you to fit any CCTV type lenses easily and allow you to widen applications for the camera.
Here are specs:
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
My key thoughts
- Pi’s are exceeding useful in all forms of capturing and flexible AI processing.
- Having better, more flexible cameras will open up huge wide range of applications, from AI learning, machine vision and more.
- For certain applications, cost-effective intelligent cameras are key. With better vision, localised processing and impressive network ability could become a game changer.
Image and spec from Rasberry PI Org
Please contact me more more information on the best technology