Lex talks to one of the brightest minds in Deep learning, AI and neural networks. Very interesting and raises some very good points: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CZPWmke6A
My key thoughts
- The is a future to building large knowledge bases on neural networks.
- Good to be able to measure performance of deep learning with a cost function.
- Deep learning taking huge queues from the brain and how it functions.
- Deep learning was underestimated, once supervised data + powerful computers + conviction it starting becoming a success.
- Neural networks had no application and now with evidence, they are making change.
- All aspects of AI/deep learning to merge into one architecture in the future.
- Clean data is paramount to good AI.
Thanks Lex and Ilya.
Ilya Sutskever LinkedIn
Please contact me more more information on the best AI technology and how to implement it.