The path to AI maturity report – LXT
Measuring the AI maturity of a company is a great way of gauging how advanced they are in their AI journey. This report, has some interesting findings on AI maturity; about their needs, future growth and opportunities.
- 53% of companies are spending between $1M – $50M annually on AI development
- 60% of companies are still in the early stages of maturity
- Innovation and growth are the primary drivers
- 43% of financial companies are reaching high levels of maturity
- Efficiency and productivity are the key drivers for AI
- Lots more….
Key takeaway and insights
The vast majority of companies are still experimenting with AI and looking to scale their maturity. Most companies are spending healthy budgets, regardless of their revenue levels. Most companies are looking at AI to help innovate and scale their operation.
Read the report here (May need your details)
Purpose of this analysis
I invest many hours researching the latest AI, technology and business trends for all my clients. The knowledge is refined, distilled and combined with many other forms of analysis and knowledge in order to give the freshest and finest advice possible.
Contact me today
If you are a company in need of finding the right AI team or the right AI strategy/approach, please feel free to contact me. Whether you are start-up or multinational/government get in contact today and see how I can add value to your organisation