Teledyne Lumenera have just released 13 new rugged USB3 cameras perfect for machine learning, robot inspections, life sciences etc. The cameras are all based on the formidable SONY Starvis and CMOS sensors that range from 2-20MP in 32 and 64bit windows, Linux embedded system platforms.
Teledyne Lumenera’s Lt Series Cameras offer a more compact and lower cost imaging solution and are designed specifically to meet the challenges of today’s modern imaging systems that strive to provide advanced vision performance while using less power, less space, and fitting increasingly tight industry budgets.
My key thoughts
- The cameras look robust and compact and perfect for many potential applications
- Highly sensitive with pixel sizes from 2um to 3.45um
- Side mounted USB connection
- Variable frame rates, perfect for machine vision
- Sony Starvis sensors for low noise and detail
- Neat camera system in camera body for quick and easy deployment
Teledyne Lumenera picture
Please contact me for more information on machine learning cameras and applications